Session Fee's and Expectations
Massage session times range from 1 to 1-1/2 hours in length.
The first massage includes :
* Detailed assessment of your horse.
* Physical and visual assessment.
* Gate assessment at walk and trot.
* Information from you about the horses age, riding discipline, living environment, tack
and equipment used for riding.
* Any concerns or ailments that the horse may have.
This information will allow me to gain a better understanding of you and your horse and create a treatment plan for him/her.
Single massage fee's are $60.
Booking two sessions is $55 each.
Booking four sessions is $50 each.
* HST is included in the price.
* The time spent in the initial assessment/first treatment is open ended, this means we will take as much time as needed to get a thorough understanding of your horse and his/her needs.
* The best time to choose for a massage is when the barn is normally at it's quietest so there are not a lot of distractions,especially when it's the horses first massage.
* If you have any concerns about your horses recent health, or if your horse is under veterinary care for a specific condition at this time, please talk with your vet prior to the first massage.